Anderson College’s Pharmacy Technician diploma program prepares you to play a key supportive role as a member of the pharmacy team. Our combination of classroom theory and hands-on experience gives you the skill to pursue opportunities with confidence.
Why Choose Our Pharmacy Technician Program?
- Our program focuses on in-demand, career-focused skills and includes an eight-week off-site work placement that lets you put your newfound skills and knowledge into practice in a real work environment
- You will get hands-on training in our fully equipped, simulated pharmacy, which the equipment and supplies you will work with in your new career
- Our program prepares is aligned with the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) standards and its accreditation by the Canadian Council for Accredited Pharmacy Programs (CCAPP)
- You will participate in projects that prepare you for your duties as a Pharmacy Technician, such as taking prescriptions, preparing medications, managing inventory systems, providing quality patient care and more
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our online form to get in touch with us today. Learn more about our Pharmacy Technician diploma program, including admissions requirements, financing options, campus tours, and more. Discover all the advantages of studying for a new career at Anderson College!