Anderson College’s Early Childcare Assistant diploma program provides the skills and training you need to work with children, child educators, childcare providers and parents to help children reach their full potential. Our combination of classroom theory and hands-on experience gives you the skill and insight to pursue opportunities in this field with confidence.
- Our program focuses on in-demand, career-focused skills and training and includes a fourteen-week off-site work placement where you will work with both infants and toddlers in a real work environment
- You will learn to provide support and supervision, encourage socialization and create daily activities that provide physical, psychological and mental stimulation
- You will participate in real-world projects that develop your reporting, record-keeping, teambuilding and communication skills
- Our instructors provide both skills and insight into a field in which they have years of experience
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our online form to get in touch with the campus of your choice. Learn more about our Early Childcare Assistant diploma program, including admissions requirements, financing options, campus tours, and more. Discover all the advantages of studying for a new career at Anderson College!