Anderson College’s Immigration Consultant diploma program prepares you to provide legislation-approved legal services in the area of immigration law. Our combination of classroom theory and hands-on experience gives you the skill to pursue opportunities with confidence.
- Our program focuses on in-demand, career-focused skills and includes a four-week off-site work placement where you will get insight and real-world experience
- You will learn to represent and negotiate on the behalf of potential immigrants before immigration organizations by participating in mock hearings and trials and examining real-life immigration cases
- You will gain the skills and knowledge needed to explore career opportunities within law firms, immigration consulting firms and government agencies
- Our program prepares you to write the Full Skills Examination administered by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) which, upon successful passage, leads to a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) designation that allows you to work and practice in Canada and abroad
- This program can be completed in less than one year
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates