Anderson College’s Business Administration diploma program provides an understanding of a wide range of business skills, from accounting and communications to sales and marketing. Our combination of classroom theory and hands-on experience gives you the skill to pursue opportunities with confidence.
- Our program combines in-demand, career-focused skills and training and includes a four-week off-site work placement that lets you use everything you’ve learned for real on-the-job work experience
- You will develop your knowledge of business practices, business administration, finance, accounting and operations
- You will participate in real-world projects that develop your problem-solving, professional communication and team-building skills, all essential in today’s multi-faceted business world
- Our program can be completed in less than one year
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our online form to get in touch with the campus of your choice. Learn more about our Business Administration diploma program, including admissions requirements, financing options, campus tours, and more. Discover all the advantages of studying for a new career at Anderson College!