Anderson College’s Cardiology Technology diploma program prepares you to assist physicians through the various procedures that monitor and diagnose heart and blood vessel disorders. Our combination of classroom theory and hands-on experience gives you the skill to pursue opportunities with confidence.
- Our program focuses on in-demand, career-focused skills and includes a sixteen-week off-site work placement with field-related companies and laboratories
- You will work within our fully equipped cardiology laboratory and learn first-hand the responsibilities of a Cardiology Technologist, such as to recording and assessing cardiac activity, providing preliminary test results, preparing reports for the cardiologist to examine and more
- We provide encouragement and support as you prepare for the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists (CSCT) certification exams
- Our program meets the rigorous national standards needed to receive a two-year EQual™ accreditation, a designation that reflects the high standards and quality of our Cardiology Technology program
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our online form to get in touch us today. Learn more about our Cardiology Technology diploma program, including admissions requirements, financing options, campus tours, and more. Discover all the advantages of studying for a new career at Anderson College!