Making the decision to further your academic and career ambitions requires careful thinking and consideration. At Anderson College, we understand the importance of your decision.
That’s why we take the time to help you choose the diploma program that will get you ready for a career path in a field where there is a real demand for qualified professionals. Our advisors and instructors are with you every step of the way, providing in-demand skills and training, career and financing counselling and career services that will prepare you for your future as an Anderson graduate.
- We offer short, career-focused programs that get you career-ready in a matter of months
- Most of our programs include an off-site practicum with potential employers
- Our industry-experienced instructors give you personalized attention and nurture your passion every day
- Our funding options are available to those who qualify
- We offer extensive career services that include resume and cover letting writing assistance, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
- We have five convenient locations in downtown Toronto, Hamilton, Mississauga, North York and midtown Toronto
Browse our programs in Business & Supply Chain, Health & Wellness and Immigration & Law, then use our online form to get more information on the programs that interest you. We’ll give you the information you need to get yourself on a career path in a field that sparks your passion.
Contact Us Today
Fill out our online form to get in touch with Anderson College today! Find out more about admissions requirements, program lengths, financing options and much more.