Anderson College’s Law Enforcement/Police Foundations diploma program provides the practical and theoretical knowledge needed to prepare for entrance into police services in Ontario. Our combination of classroom theory and hands-on experience gives you the skill and insight to pursue opportunities in law enforcement with confidence.
Why Choose Our Law Enforcement/Police Foundations Program?
- Our program focuses on in-demand, career-focused skills and training and includes a four-week off-site work placement where you can get a taste of life as a law enforcement officer
- Our program prepares you for testing and application processes in law enforcement, special constable, security, customs and immigration and private investigations
- You will cover a wide range of topics, including firearms and self-defence training, current laws, investigative techniques, conflict resolution and more
- Our instructors are former police force veterans who provide insight into this challenging but rewarding field
- Our extensive career services assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our online form to get in touch with us today. Learn more about our Law Enforcement/Police Foundations diploma program, including admissions requirements, financing options, campus tours, and more. Discover all the advantages of studying for a new career at Anderson College!