Anderson College’s Law Clerk diploma program prepares you to play an important role in any legal office environment, working under the direction of a lawyer. Our combination of classroom theory and hands-on experience gives you the skill to pursue opportunities with confidence.
- Our program focuses on in-demand, career-focused skills and includes a four-week off-site work placement that provides insight and valuable on-the-job experience
- Our program prepares you to write one, or all, of four provincial Law Clerk exams in Litigation, Corporate Law, Real Estate and/or Wills and Estates administered by the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO)
- You will gain the skills and knowledge needed to perform the many responsibilities of a Law Clerk, including filing documents, record keeping, drafting documents, performing research as needed, preparing files for court and more
- Our experienced instructors use personalized training, lectures and real-life case studies to give you a strong understanding and knowledge of legal concepts, terminology and procedures
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our online form to get in touch with the campus of your choice. Learn more about our Law Clerk diploma program, including admissions requirements, financing options, campus tours, and more. Discover all the advantages of studying for a new career at Anderson College!