Anderson College’s Accounting & Payroll Administration diploma program provides an understanding of manual and computerized accounting payroll systems to prepare you for a career path in accounting and payroll administration. Our combination of classroom theory and hands-on experience gives you the skill to pursue opportunities with confidence.
Why Choose Our Accounting & Payroll Administration Program?
- Our program focuses on in-demand, career-focused skills and training, so you can graduate in less than one year
- Our curriculum prepares you to pursue Canada: Payroll Compliance Practitioner (CPC) certification through the Canadian Payroll Association
- You will be prepared for future career responsibilities, such as calculating, preparing and distributing wages, calculating overtime, managing government remittances, and preparing operating budgets, invoices, payments and reports
- You will participate in real-world projects that develop your practical knowledge of established procedures, regulatory requirements and corporate policies
- Our instructors provide both skills and insight into a field in which they have years of experience
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our online form to get in touch with the campus of your choice. Learn more about our Accounting & Payroll Administration diploma program, including admissions requirements, financing options, campus tours, and more. Discover all the advantages of studying for a new career at Anderson College!