Our Massage Therapy diploma program prepares you to help people feel their best by reducing stress and/or pain, improving circulation and flexibility, accelerating recovery after injuries and strengthening immune response. Our 88-week program includes extensive opportunities to apply your skills in our fully equipped on-site massage and spa training centre.
Why Choose Our Massage Therapy Program?
- Our program is recognized by the College of Massage Therapist of Ontario (CMTO) and prepares you for the written and practical components of the CMTO’s registration examination; successful completion of this examination will entitle you to use the professional designation of Registered Massage Therapist
- Graduate with the confidence to pursue a career path in rehabilitation centres, health and fitness clubs, nursing homes, community health clinics, hospitals, health spas, hospices and more
- You will learn to gather client histories; assess client needs through range of motion and muscle tests; create targeted treatment plans that address injury, pain, stress and other conditions; administer massage, hydrotherapy, exercise and other related therapies; treat soft tissue and joints through soft tissue manipulation; suggest home care instructions; maintain and update treatment records and progress reports; and much more
- Our curriculum is taught by caring instructors who have years of experience in their field and provide you with valuable insight into your chosen career
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our form to learn more about our Massage Therapy diploma program. Our admissions experts will answer your important questions about admissions requirements, financing options, program length, campus tours and more. We welcome the opportunity to show you why Anderson College is your best choice for achieving all your academic and career ambitions!