Our Executive Administration diploma program prepares you to manage the administrative tasks in today’s dynamic office environments. You will develop the communication, organizational, problem-solving and other practical skills to work closely with senior management and executives. Be career-ready in less than one year!
Why Choose Our Executive Administration Program?
- Our 48-week program provides opportunities for you to apply your skills in a practical training environment
- Graduate with the confidence to pursue a career path with private firms, universities, legal offices, hospitals, government offices and more
- Our curriculum includes such topics as business communications, Microsoft Office applications, integrated office systems, bookkeeping and computerized accounting basics and small business management and are taught by caring instructors with years of experience in their field
- Learn to keep the executive office running smoothly and efficiently by managing schedules and calendars, attending meetings, taking minutes, managing correspondence, writing reports, coordinating travel plans, collaborating with other departments within the company, keeping staff updated on important developments, conducting research and more
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our form to learn more about our Executive Administration diploma program. Our admissions experts will answer your important questions about admissions requirements, financing options, program length, campus tours and more. We welcome the opportunity to show you why Anderson College is your best choice for achieving all your academic and career ambitions!