Our Physiotherapy Assistant diploma program teaches you the therapeutic techniques to assist with cardiac, neurological, respiratory and other conditions and learn to safely implement interventions determined by a physiotherapist. You will play a key role in helping people achieve their health and wellness goals by providing excellent client-centered care in a safe and encouraging physiotherapy environment.
Why Choose Our Physiotherapy Assistant Program?
- Our 78-week program features hands-on training in our fully equipped, simulated rehabilitation rooms and includes a 15-week externship during which you will apply your skills in a real-world work environment with potential employers
- Graduate with the skills and confidence to pursue career opportunities in such workplaces as rehabilitation centres, fitness clubs and spas, physiotherapy clinics, long-term care facilities, sports medicine clinics and more
- Our curriculum includes courses in the development and function of the human body, rehabilitation plans and techniques, anatomy and physiology, physiotherapy modalities, physiotherapy concepts and procedures and more
- All classes are taught by instructors with experience in the field who are invested in your success and provide valuable insight into your future career
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our form to learn more about our Physiotherapy Assistant diploma program. Our admissions experts will answer your important questions about admissions requirements, financing options, program length, campus tours and more. We welcome the opportunity to show you why Anderson College is your best choice for achieving all your academic and career ambitions!