Anderson College’s Medical Laboratory Technician diploma program prepares you to play a valuable role as a member of a professional medical laboratory team. Our combination of classroom theory and hands-on experience gives you the skill to pursue opportunities in law enforcement with confidence.
Why Choose Our Medical Laboratory Technician Program?
- Our program focuses on in-demand, career-focused skills and training and includes a six-week off-site work placement that allows you to put your new skills and knowledge into practice in a real work environment
- You will train in our fully equipped and automated diagnostic laboratory, learning to collect blood, perform ECGs and more using state-of-the-art lab equipment
- We meet the rigorous national standards needed to receive a six-year EQual™ accreditation from Accreditation Canada, a designation that reflects the high standards and quality of our Medical Laboratory Technician program
- You will prepare to sit the CSMLS MLA/T certification exam and MLPAO MLA/T designation exams upon graduation
- Our extensive career services include assistance with resume and cover letting writing, job search help, confidence-building interview techniques and job fairs for graduates
Contact Anderson College Today!
Fill out our online form to get in touch with us today. Learn more about our Medical Laboratory Technician diploma program, including admissions requirements, financing options, campus tours, and more. Discover all the advantages of studying for a new career at Anderson College!